Nowadays, there is a time where digital things are mostly used instead of paper processes. This is because there is a great advancement in the field of Technology and Science. Now business people or those who work in office mostly used Computers, Laptops, or their smartphones for their work. People want smart work because they want to save their time. e.g if someone needs to Convert PDF to Word they will pay. rather use some easy tools and do their work in a limited time.
But how they save their work? or how they manage all their team members or their workers. This is all done on computers by making a spreadsheet on Excel where all the information of the employer is stored. How companies get attached. How someone makes an application or letter or their private document. So this can be done on MS Word or PDF(Portable Document Format). But sometimes a need arises to convert some files from one form to another. This means in PDF you cannot convert or edit the document, but you need to modify it. So there are some tools available that can solve your problems.
Simple Methods to Convert PDF To Word:
The first and the most used software for PDF is Adobe Acrobat Powered by Adobe. So, first of all, you need to download and install Adobe Acrobat on your PC or laptop and then have the following steps to convert PDF file to Word file. So these steps are as follows:
- Open a PDF file in Adobe Acrobat format.
- Next click on Export PDF tools on the right side.
- Choose Microsoft Word as your export format, and then choose “Word Document.”
- Click “Export.” If your PDF contains scanned text, the Acrobat Word converter will run text recognition automatically.
- Save your new Word file:
Name your converted file, choose DOC or DOCX file format, and click the “Save” button. That’s it.
The second step to convert your PDF file to Word file is by using Microsoft Word that comes with Office 365 to do the conversion. The conversion maintains all images, tables, and text. The new Word file is editable. So these steps are as follows:
- Drage your PDF file in Word
- A Dialog Box comes to screen. by just clicking on OK your file changes to Word and you can edit it easily.
- Go to File > Open.
- Find the PDF, and open it (you might have to select Browse and find the PDF in a folder).
- Word tells you that it’s going to make a copy of the PDF and convert its contents into a format that Word can display. The original PDF won’t be changed at all. Select OK.
Step 3 is very easy if you are online or have a net then it is pretty easy for you to convert PDF to Word. For example, by just clicking on the link below you will redirect to a new website.
You can also read about these articles as well.
For Mobile Users:
Many employees do their work on mobile so they also need to convert some PDF files to DOC files. For this purpose, they need to install an app that will do their work easily and effectively. by just clicking on the link you will reach that app and install it on your smartphone.
PDF to Word Converter App
- Excellent PDF to Word conversion quality
- Scan a document and convert it to Word
- PDF scanner with an industry-leading OCR technology
- Import PDFs from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, and other cloud storage.
- No limits on the file size or number of converted files